Submit your contribution here
We invite you to submit your abstract , which should include 150 to 250 words and have to be submitted until the February 11th, 2018.
Please use our template for abstract submission, which you can download here.
You can find the registration for the abstract/paper submission (which will also count as registration for the conference) here.
In case of submission you have three possibilities:
- present your topic to our committee,
- publish your topic,
- learn and discuss about Scientific Writing.
If you want to present or publish a paper, please check the further deadlines on the schedule site. Also every author, who received a approvement for his abstract, have to write a paper which will be published in our conference proceeding and selected papers will be published via Springer-Verlag. Regardless of the approvement, the fees include participation in the scientific sessions and the workshop.
Note: Payment instructions can be found here.
Submission information for scientific paper
- All submissions have to be written in English.
- The extent of the paper should be 6-15 pages.
- All references made, have to be according to APA referencing.
- Ensure to use our template file, which can be downloaded here.
- You are only allowed to upload .docx files.
- Tables and figures must be visible and clear even in a black and white version. Tables and graphs are to be sent as a separate file in MS Excel as well.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, have your paper proof-read by a native speaker. Also please ensure that your texts and graphics are correctly formatted.
By submitting your paper you accept that it could be published in the conference proceeding, which will be printed and issued online on bedicon.org.
Authors submitting a paper for the 1st Berlin Digital Conference, did so on the understanding that the work has not been published before, is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has been read and approved by all authors. The submission of the manuscript by the authors means that the authors automatically agree to transfer copyright to BIFID e.V..
Note: To be published in the conference proceeding from the 1st Berlin Digital Conference , an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference.